| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roanoke, Virginia in September is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 88.9mm (3.5in) of H2O is unloaded across an average of 8 days.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Roanoke, Virginia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Roanoke, Virginia:
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) N
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) NW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 76 kms (47.3 miles) N
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) WNW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) WSW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) N
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 161.2 kms (100.1 miles) NE
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) NE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) E
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) S
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) SSE