| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Roanoke, Virginia in April is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish with some rain. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of water is discharged across on average 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Roanoke, Virginia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Roanoke, Virginia, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Roanoke, Virginia:
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) N
- Charleston/ Kanawha, Wv, Usa - 184.9 kms (114.9 miles) NW
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 76 kms (47.3 miles) N
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NW
- Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) WNW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 40.7 kms (25.3 miles) WSW
- Burkes Garden, Va, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Mount Airy, Nc, Usa - 98.1 kms (61 miles) WSW
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) N
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) NE
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 161.2 kms (100.1 miles) NE
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 114.1 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 69.5 kms (43.2 miles) NE
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) E
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 135.5 kms (84.2 miles) S
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) SSE